PR Evaluation & Media Insights Specialist
CIPR EA Outstanding Young Communicator 2019
I am an Account Director based in CARMA‘s UK team in London. My mission is to help organisations navigate their communications landscape by providing interpretive analysis, actionable insights and strategic guidance.
I have experience working on international media analysis solutions for governments and corporations.
- Master’s in Corporate Communications and Public Affairs (RGU, Aberdeen)
- Bachelor’s in Journalism and Communication (EJC, Toulouse)
- Specialist Diploma of Crisis Communication (CIPR, London)
- Finance Essentials (ImperialBusinessX, edX)
- Justice (HarvardX, edX)
What I can help with
PR evaluation and measurement
What People Say
Jennifer has demonstrated her passion, pride and commitment to self improvement, whilst championing strategic evaluation of the impact of public relations. The judges were impressed with her energetic approach, the careful analysis and value she is developing for clients, as well as the positive impact she has delivered. Her focus and belief in weaning the industry away from AVEs is commendable. As a young communicator, Jennifer has already been making an impact to the reputation of the PR profession, pushing back on AVEs and educating clients on better measurement approaches.
CIPR East Anglia
PRide Awards Judges
“Working with Jennifer at the beginnings of her career was fabulous. She combines passion, enthusiasm and ambition which is infectious for both the team and client partners. She has a charming way with clients and is a genuine self-starter that thrives off a challenge.”
Daniel Fanshawe, Client Director at Kantar Millwards Brown
“Jennifer was a great asset to the Audi PR team through her work at Prime and supported us on numerous occasions with bespoke reporting and daily analysis and measurement of various PR activities that required detailed analytical understanding. Jennifer was attentive in her role, always demonstrated a good understanding of the brand and what was required.”
Camilla Scanes, Media Relations Manager at Audi UK
- From PR analyst to crisis comms hero: How to leverage planning to mitigate risksRisks are omnipresent. But does it mean that communicators are equipped to deal with risks? For PR practitioners, 2020 reinforced three ideas: Risks are omnipresent; Communicators should plan and prepare for the worst; When the s*** hits the fan, it’s all about turning risks and threats into opportunities to do better for when the nextContinue reading “From PR analyst to crisis comms hero: How to leverage planning to mitigate risks”
- From France to the UK: What my travels have taught me about strategic planningFor AMEC’s measurement month this year, I teamed up with the CIPR East Anglia group to organise a webinar on the topic of strategic planning. It was my second time organising an event for the CIPR. Because we had to do this on Zoom, it meant that we could reach out to a wider audienceContinue reading “From France to the UK: What my travels have taught me about strategic planning”
- Crisis knowledge management: Where to startThe economic locomotive has so badly derailed that it is now certain: there is no going back to normality as we knew it. Especially in the UK. Some businesses have stood out for their badly-handled crisis response. In the early crossfire of criticism, Virgin’s Richard Branson was branded as one of the real villains ofContinue reading “Crisis knowledge management: Where to start”
I’ve had the opportunity to hold various sessions on the topic of PR measurement and evaluation for the CIPR and did a lecture for Robert Gordon University students.